Made with Silk
Silk is a place to explore the world through data. Silk displays data as beautiful interactive charts, maps and web pages. Create your own free Silk now.
You can download all the spreadsheets we used to create this Silk here. All is released under CC-BY SA 4.0
How to Use This Silk: Browse the charts and maps below. Click "Explore" anywhere on the site to go into visualization and filtering mode. Search for individual pages or entities in the top search box.
- 5 Players Injured on Their Birthday
- Cornerback, Wide Receiver, Safety and Running Back victims of more than half of all the concussion/head injuries.
- December 2, 2012: 15 Concussion Injuries on the same day
- Most injuries happened in a team's first game of the season, but then 41% is concentrated in the last 5 games.
- Players of Jacksonville Jaguars and Cleveland Browns have had the most weeks of injuries for concussions in the last three seasons.
- Players with a head or concussion injury, younger than 23
- The Chicago Bears is the team most players were playing against, when they got a concussion/head injury.
- The Cincinnati Bengals are the team involved in most games with reported concussion/head injuries (2012-2014).